Friday, February 25, 2011

Xsyon: Guide Ramiel Takes Action

 

After the Pandemic Tribe’s Announcements regarding Hopi Tribe and the forum war began Ramiel a guide for Xsyon makes an Announcement regarding “Discussing Moderation Actions” around 9:11 PM PST.  He made examples of behavior that is acceptable and not acceptable and has covered his own self introduction.

On a personal note; I think he made this thread to bring down the hate going on in the forums right now. As Hopi is one of the largest groups in game, they tend to flood the forums with their comments. I have been keeps an open objective view on Hopi waiting for their leader to write a counter-statement to Pandemic Tribe’s announcement or even to get ahold of me to give me his story but I have been flooded with Trolling, insults and criticism the whole night. I doubt that Hopi Leader will make any public statement or speak to me directly. However, I am holding my breathe and waiting to see.

Below is a picture of Guide Ramiel post, however if you click it will bring you to the post itself.

guidramiel

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the content of this post, please comment follow the blog! Thank you.