Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Xsyon: Hopi Leader? Talks?

 

So after a week or so of Hopi Tribe and Allies have been flaming me on the forums and have begin leaving obscene comments on the blog, Jadzia the leader of Hopi Tribe decides to finally voice his opinion on some things. I have asked questions but it was more of a one-sided conversation and so as I promised I’ll post his reply to everything has gone on.

hopileadership

I personally feel after reading this though that Jadzia is trying to repair the damage done to this tribes reputation however, personally for me I will report any news that comes to me, and you all know I have been waiting to get an official word from Hopi Tribe but after their childish trolling and personal attacks against me repeatedly both on the forums and the blog I do not think I could ever think highly of them. However, my opinion alone will not sway anyone in the end it is yours and yours alone.

 

Regarding: TGM and The Apache

The Apache Leader and I had a chat about the reasons why they backed out of the alliance and I have heard over numerous amounts of the rumors why The Apache back out. I attempted to ask him about the rumors but he didn’t want any part of the drama that would’ve be in asking them. So I ignored asking and went back to the original reason why they left.

The Apache:  leaves the alliance because they want to follow more diplomatic “good” tribes and want to grow slowly and do not want to move from the “current” location  South of the Hopi Tribe. However, The Apache have promised to assist TGM and their allies and agreed to allow them to use their land as a staging ground for all TGM movements against the Hopi Tribe.

With The Apache leaving TGM, 420 joins, Templar agree to their NPA during attacking Hopi Tribe and Promise their assist in all attacks. A number of other tribes have joined TGM and wish to wait to reveal themselves upon launch.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you're putting too much of your own opinion and spin into this. Not good enough. This is why Hopi doesn't want to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete

If you like the content of this post, please comment follow the blog! Thank you.