Monday, February 28, 2011

Xsyon: Talk with Ickum

 

The other day, I had the great chance of speaking with Ickum, the producer or the Streaming show [ Justin.TV/Ickum ]. However, due to some issues with in-game harassment and problems with [Reaver] in game he has locked out his Stream to non-friends, which can be understandable.

I stupidly let everyone post Anon which if I turned it off my comments would turn down to zero probably.

Ickum is an Elder Tribe member of Divided Allegiance (one of the 3rd highest ranks achieved). I spoke to him about a few things regarding the game, the poll for server wipe and few other casual things.

Out of overall conversations Ickum showed strong belief and even Voted YES himself for the Poll vote for a server wipe and talked about Divided Allegiance is a close tight group. He loves the game, and will keep whenever release will happen (probably March 7th from rumors.) We cold not speak for prolong time because of the server lag at the time but, I believe overall we can expect some great things from Divided Allegiance Tribe, and I must say ^_^.

Update: I spoke with Reaver, here is the Interview.

 

reaverchat

 

After Ickum had a chance to read the interview with Reaver, he instantly messaged and provided a link of Reaver’s Death. Below is the screenshot of his death.

Imnotdead

* Provided by Tribe: Fist Through Screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like the content of this post, please comment follow the blog! Thank you.